- The website of Al-Ahli Center for Healthy Nutrition (Hemya) is intended to provide information about our services and products and to enable you to choose products and pay electronically. By browsing or using Hemya website and utilizing the services made available thereby, the customer/subscriber/visitor acknowledges to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions of Hemya.
Moreover, the terms and conditions shall (if applicable) apply to customers who buy their meals directly through the sales point of Hemya Shop at the ground floor of Al-Ahli Hospital.
The following words and expressions shall have the meanings assigned thereto below, unless stated otherwise:
Hemya: means Al-Ahli Center for Health Nutrition.
Subscriber: means the subscriber to one of the subscription packages available with Hemya for making use of Hemya products and meals for a period not less than four weeks. Upon subscription, the full subscription fees shall be paid up in advance for the period of package chosen by the subscriber. Upon subscription, the subscriber will benefit from the advantage of initial free consultation on the appropriate diet for him/her and the body composition analysis.
Customer: means Hemya’s customer who chooses individual or collective food orders while not being a subscriber in one of the packages available at Hemya for a period not less than four weeks. The payment shall be made upon placement of an order, whether through Hemya’s premises at Al Ahli Hospital or upon filling out and confirming the meal orders in case the order is made through Hemya’s website.
Visitor: means a person who browses the website of Al-Ahli Center for Healthy Nutrition (Hemya) for viewing it or for making use of educational information and advices on diet, weight loss and obesity, but he/she has not yet made food orders as a customer or a subscriber.
Website: means the website of Hemya, Al-Ahli Center for Healthy Nutrition (www.Hemya.com).
Content: means everything that can be stored, processed, created, transferred or copied from the website such as texts, graphics, logos, icons, symbols, pictures, images, video clips, audios, designs, trademarks and trade names … etc.
First: Data of Order:
- Upon placing the order, the customer/subscriber must provide Hemya with the exact delivery address in details, including area name, the street number and the building number.
- Upon placing the order, the customer/subscriber must choose the appropriate time to receive the meals within the time frames available at Hemya from Saturday to Thursday at the following times:
- From 6 am to 10 am
- From 6 pm to 10 pm
- Upon confirming the payment, the customer will receive an email confirming our receipt of the order and he/she cannot cancel the said order thereafter.
- As for a subscriber to a subscription package available at Hemya, the subscription fees must be paid up in advance for the entire period of the chosen package. The subscriber shall then fill out the meals orders and choose the meal on a daily basis.
- As for a customer/ subscriber to a subscription package available at Hemya, the deadline for meals order is 2:00 pm on the day preceding the date and time of the required delivery. In case a customer/ subscriber sends an order after 2:00 pm, it will be delivered two days later. Instead, Hemya will send an alternative meal chosen by the nutritionist, a case in which Hemya will not be liable for food intolerance, allergy or any other side effects of such alternative meal.
- To change the delivery date or address, the customer/subscriber must inform Hemya at least 24 hours prior to the chosen delivery time.
- As for the customer, the payment is made in one of the following ways:-
- Credit card through Hemya website after filling out and confirming the meal order.
- In cash or by credit card in case of attendance at Hemya Shop to make the order or to receive the meals.
- As for the subscriber to a subscription package available at Hemya, the subscription fees must be paid up in advance for the entire period of the chosen package. In case a subscriber fails or delays in the payment of the amounts of subscription or renewal in due time, Hemya will be entitled to cancel the subscription without prior notice.The subscriber can pay the subscription fees by credit card through Hemya website www.Hemya.com, in cash or by credit card through attendance at Hemya Reception desk.
- The payment process is easy and available by credit cards.
- The approved credit cards are: Master Card and Visa Card.
Third: Delivery, Receipt and Storage:
- The free delivery service is available solely within the geographical scope of Hemya’s delivery services, including Doha and Al-Rayyan.
- However, if the customer/subscriber resides outside the geographical scope of the delivery services available at Hemya or he/she prefers to attend to collect the meal personally, he/she can come and collect the pre-ordered meals from Hemya at the following times and places:
- On Saturday to Thursday: from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm from the sales point of Hemya Shop at the ground floor of Al-Ahli Hospital.
- On Friday: from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm from the cafeteria of Al-Ahli Hospital.
- The order will be delivered to the customer/subscriber at the chosen delivery time or within an hour from such time under normal circumstances.
- Hemya commits to spare no effort to deliver the food order to the customer/subscriber in the chosen time or within an hour therefrom. Any delay of delivery will not give rise to liability on Hemya’s part if the same is attributed to force majeure or reasons beyond the control of Hemya or to the customer/subscriber‘s mistake or negligence.
- Out of compliance with the quality of the provided services, Hemya’s staff delivers the meals in refrigerated vehicles dedicated to this process in order to control all aspect of the service and ensure the arrival of meals in healthy condition and ensure food safety.
- The customer/subscriber shall be responsible for receiving the meals at the chosen place and time and he/she may authorize another one to receive the same on his behalf.For contractual reasons and the safety of food, Hemya’s staff will not put the meals at the door of the delivery place chosen by the customer/subscriber. In case of absence of the customer/subscriber or an authorized person at the delivery place on the scheduled time, the customer/subscriber shall not be compensated for the order value and the order may not be replaced with another meal later.
- The chosen meal will be delivered to the customer in paper bags.As for a subscriber to a subscription package available at Hemya, the meal will be delivered in bag. The subscriber or the person authorized thereby must sign the meal receipt form upon receipt from the driver and return the empty bag received the last time. In case of failure to return the empty bag, the meals will be delivered the next time in paper bags until the bag is returned. In case the bag is lost or damaged, wholly or partially, a penalty in the amount of QAR 100 will be imposed for each bag.
- At the end of the subscription period, the subscriber will keep the two bags that were used to provide him with food during the subscription period.
- The storage information will be provided with each meal to ensure safe, healthy and ideal meal.
- The customer/subscriber shall be personally responsible for putting meal in refrigerators immediately after receipt.
- In case the customer/subscriber chooses to receive meal in the evening to eat it the next day, the fresh juice and salad will not be fresh and the customer/subscriber will be responsible for keeping them edible.
Fourth: Knowledge and Awareness of Substances or Nutrients that Cause Allergy or are Unsuitable for the Customer/Subscriber’s Health:
- Hemya’s meals are not prepared on individual basis. Accordingly, the customer/subscriber must understand and be fully aware of his/her health condition and assume responsibility for choosing food types and components suitable for him/her and shall avoid food which causes allergy to him/her. Therefore, Hemya, including its management, staff, representatives or partners, will not be responsible for complaints of any harms arising from wrong or inappropriate choice of food. Accordingly, the customer/subscriber must consult his specialist physician, given that the components used by Hemya may be unsuitable for food intolerance or cause allergy to some people.
- The products and services available on the website are detailed to enable the customers/subscribers to make the right choice by means of displaying the food ingredients of products to help in more accurate choice.
- Where images are used these are intended to provide an approximation of the item on offer only.
- All Hemya meals are void of preservatives, which makes them of nutrient value and ideal. However, as for pregnant or fostering women or those suffering from chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and blood pressure, they must consult the specialist physician before starting diet or changing the pre-determined dietary plan set by his/her specialist physician.
As a part of the recognized medical practices, for the subscriber‘s safety and to achieve the best sought result, Hemya nutritionists welcome communication with the treating physician who supervises the subscriber’s health condition, if so requested.
- Hemya’s website contains useful information for the customer/subscriber/visitor. However, such information must not replace the physician’s advice. Thus, the specialist or the treating physician must be consulted before starting weight loss programs or using nutritional supplements.
Fifth: Recovery and Compensation:
- In case the customer fills out and confirms the order and completes the payment process, the order cannot be canceled and the order value cannot be recovered.
- As for a subscriber to a subscription package available at Hemya, the paid subscription fees cannot be recovered, wholly or partially, in case the subscription is canceled or frozen.
- Hemya is obliged to deliver the meals to the customer/subscriber at the delivery time chosen or within an hour from such time under normal circumstances. The customer/subscriber shall not be entitled to request to recover any part of the order value / the subscription value or to claim compensation for delay of delivery if the same is attributed to force majeure or reasons beyond the control of Hemya or to joint fault or negligence.
- By providing meals and recipes with high-value and fresh nutrients, Hemya seeks to satisfy the customer/subscriber with regard to weight loss, obesity and keeping a healthy diet. However, we do not guarantee any result and the customer/subscriber shall not be entitled to request to recover any part of the order value / the subscription value or to claim compensation for non-satisfaction with the service or results.
Sixth: Subscription Freezing:
- Hemya allows any subscriber to freeze his subscription for a specific period and make use of the grace period prescribed for the subscription packages set forth below:
- As to the subscription package for 4 weeks (one month), the grace period is three (3) months as of the date of participation;
- As to the subscription package for 12 weeks (three months), the grace period is six (6) months as of the date of participation;
- As to the subscription package for 24 weeks (six months), the grace period is ten (10) months as of the date of participation.
- During the subscription period, a subscriber can request to freeze his subscription for a specific period via an email to customerservice@Hemya.com within 48 hours prior to freezing.
- In case of subscription freezing, the subscriber shall retain the remaining period of subscription so as to make use of it later. However, the subscriber must make use of the remaining period of subscription during the grace period prescribed for the package chosen by the subscriber.
- To make use of the remaining period of subscription, the subscriber must apply for unfreezing the subscription via mail to customerservice@Hemya.com within no later than 24 hours prior to unfreezing.
- A subscriber shall not be entitled to make use of the remaining period of participation after the elapse of the grace period prescribed for the package chosen by him. Upon applying for unfreezing subscription, if the remaining period of subscription exceeds that of the grace period, the subscriber can make use of the remaining period of subscription until the end of the grace period only, and the subscriber shall not be entitled to request to make use of the remaining period after the end of the grace period nor to recover any part of the subscription value or to claim compensation.
- It is initially understood by the subscriber that he must fill out the food order and choose the meal every day. In case the subscriber fails to fill out the order, Hemya shall provide an alternative meal to be chosen by the nutritionist instead and it will be delivered to the subscriber at the usual delivery place for three consecutive days or five separate days as maximum. In case the subscriber discontinues filling out and choosing the food order for an extra period, Hemya shall freeze the subscriber‘s subscription and the provisions of subscription freezing set forth herein shall then apply.
Seventh: Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights:
- The website is not intended for commercial or promotional purposes but rather for private use.
- The customer/subscriber/visitor can print, copy, translate and quote from the Hemya website for personal use or educational purposes. However, it is prohibited to sell, hire, republish or distribute any part of the content for profit of whatsoever form.
- The whole content of Hemya’s website, including texts, graphics, logos, icons, symbols, images, pictures, video clips, audios, designs, trademarks and trade names of Hemya and all programs used by the website etc., are the property of Hemya, the company(s) to which it is affiliated and/or the third parties that licensed the content and developed the programs used thereon. All contents and programs are protected by the relevant Qatari laws and all rights are reserved.
Eighth: Related Websites:
- Hemya’s website may contain links to other relevant useful websites.
Hemya shall assumes no liability for the content, information, services, products, advertisements or privacy and safety standards used by any other websites or third parties.